Thursday 28 January 2010

Looking forward...

Well, this latest blog is coming to you from my brand spanking new MacBook and things are looking up in the work experience world...

Looking forward to getting my teeth into the Gloucestershire Echo for work experience in March, mean while I'm in the middle of writing up a review of a Jim Blair gig to send off to AfterDark... things are getting serious. I have decided that being as proactive as humanly possible in my quest to get to Star News is the best way I can achieve my goal.

At the minute I only have a weeks work experience booked at the Echo, but I'm in the process of contacting Stroud Life and a few more publications that are out there. So the news today (apart from my lush new MacBook) is that I have a new online portfolio set up; nikkiowen.carbonmade.com so you should all get yourself over there and check out my clippings file. Also to come I'm going to upload so photographs and videos that I've taken throughout my time at university.

No comments: